This post will help you make Google Chrome as a default web browser on Windows 10. The only software requirement is that you must have Google Chrome preinstalled on your Windows 10 operating system.
Install Google Chrome
If you do not have Google Chrome installed on your Windows 10, download from here and allow the installation.
Make Chrome Default Web Browser
To make Google Chrome as default web browser on Windows 10, follow the following steps.
- Click the Windows 10 Start Menu
- Type “Default App”
- Hit Enter
- Look for “Web Browser” on the scroll down
- Click the current default browser icon
- Select Google Chrome from the list
- Close the window and you are done.
Watch me make Google Chrome as my default web browser.