In this post I am going to show you how to install wordpress from namecheap cpanel web hosting server step by step.
- 1. login to your Cpanel (domain.com/cpanel)
- 2. Enter “user_name” and “password” , hit “login ”
- 3. Look for “app installer” section and click on “wordpress” icon
- 4. Choose your domain name, name your website, describe your site.
- 5. choose wordpress admin username and password
- 6. Select your backup frequency from + advance tab
- 7. Choose a theme (optional)
- 8. Enter an email address before click “install”
- 9. Go to domain.com/wp-admin and login with your username and password.
- 10. Customize, change theme, install plugins and start posting your content.