In this post I am going to show you how to upload your website to a shared hosting server via cPanel step by step.
- Go to youdomain.com/cpanel
2.login to your cpanel
- look for “file manager”
- make sure you have selected “public_html” directory
- click on “Go”
- now click “upload” and then click “choose file”
- now, select files one by one or put all the files in a zip folder before you upload them
- when you see “upload complete” on the right bottom
- then click “Go home” link, which you generally find in the center of the screen
- select and extract the zip folder, if you upload files in zip folder
- you are done.
- sign out and visit your domain in your preferred browser
- If need help. Contact your hosting support