In this post we will learn, what is Preposition? and what is Verb? Both preposition and Verb, we shall learn with sentence examples. And in this post also we learn how many types of Prepositions? First we are going to know What are prepositions? and then we will learn to how many types of Prepositions?
What are prepositions?
A preposition is used to show a relationship in a sentence.
at, for, in, off, on, over, into, upon, onto, out of, from within, under and etc.
What is a Verb?
A verb is a word or a combination of words that indicates action or a state of being or condition. A verb is the part of a sentence that tells us what the subject performs.
- Children play in the field.
- Swimming is the best exercise.
- I saw them playing with him today.
- I have eaten a burger.
- I have a broken bat.
- Walking is a good habit.
- Playing cricket is his only job.
- They’re waiting for a bus.
- I applied for the job but I didn’t get it.
- She won an award because she saved someone form drowning.
- I suffer from allergies.
- He apologized for being late.
- I will protect my little sister.
If you want more sentence examples then you must watch this video