If you are looking for best SEO Optimizer tools for your websites, blogs, or for your eCommerce Store. Let me be very honest with you to optimise your website you need certain tools to analyse your website, at the same time you’ll also need the spy tools that will analyse your competitors’ website, blogs and eCommerce Store. After this is done you will have data and insights now you need to optimise your website, blog or eCommerce store. This is the process of how websites are optimised. And this is where the SEO Optimizer comes in the picture.
Employ or Hire SEO Optimizer
SEO optimizer is not an automated tool that will just go ahead and analyse your and your competitors website and make the necessary changes on your website, this is not it’s done and Google doesn’t like it.
You basically hire SEO optimizers. These are experienced people who do the SEO Optimisation on your website, blog or your eCommerce website. They have an experienced SEO team that’s going to optimise your website and look after all the Optimisation factors that matter to your website ranking.
Types of SEO Optimizers
There are three types of SEO optimizer the first one is white hat SEO optimizer the second one is grey hat SEO optimizer the third one is the Black hat SEO optimizer. As per your business requirement go for the right type of SEO approach. I’m quickly going to describe these terms in a few lines.
White Hat SEO Optimizers
White hat SEO Optimizer will go by the Google book, these people will never try to cheat Google or do some manipulative optimisation. These White Hat SEO Optimizers are good for long run businesses. At the same time this White Hat SEO practice takes a bit longer time to rank on Google and other search engines.
Grey Hat SEO Optimizers
Grey hat SEO Optimisation practices are good for the time being when you are optimising your website but The grey hat SEO practices are not good for future because today’s grey hat is going to be tomorrow’s black hat in the eyes of search engines like Google.
In most cases grey hat SEO is recoverable that means if you do grey hat SEO today and Google algorithm updates come out and your ranking goes town, you will still be able to recover your website by undoing the grey hat practices on your website.
Grey hat practices will include you trying to create backlinks to your website from PBN, WEB 2.0 or somehow trying to cheat the Google bot. Buying old domain names with a good backlink profile, This works like wonders.
Most businesses would like to have more than one website; one website (main business ) to only practice the white hat SEO, others to practice grey hat and Black hat SEO to get most out of today’s opportunities.
Black Hat SEO optimizer
Black hat SEO is never recommended for your main business websites, always have a spare website to practice Black Hat SEO to quickly get on the first page of Google to make some money and convert your visitors into customers as quickly as possible.
Become SEO Optimizer Yourself
But in case if you do not want to hire an SEO Optimizer for your business you could be the SEO optimizer with the help of these advanced premium SEO tools that will analyse your and your competitors website and once you have the data & insights, you could be the SEO optimizer yourself.
To become an SEO Optimizer in 2020 you will have to learn a lot of technologies and a lot of new terms that you might not be familiar with, so learning SEO today will take time. You will have to understand all the aspects of SEO.
Once you have a better understanding of all the aspects so now you can start looking for SEO tools that are going to analyse and give you inside into your website and your competitors website to make necessary changes on your website to rank higher and to beat your competitors.
In case you want to become an SEO Optimizer yourself here are some tools that you want to have a look at and choose the right one for your business.
Choose a Right SEO Tool
Here is a list of the top SEO analyzer tools that are used by SEO optimizers. Some of them are free and some paid and remember new tools keep coming in. One more thing before you get started all tools are not made for everybody and for every business out there. All SEO tools have learning curves as well. The user interface of SEO tools and features they offer, must be observed while picking up a winner for yourself. At the same time you also have to make sure that your SEO tool gives accurate and latest insights from your and your competitors website.
Must Have SEO Tools
These must have SEO tools are almost free, Google search console Bing Webmaster tool Yandex Webmaster tool these tools will help you submit your website to the search engines for indexing your web pages and media content. These tools also give you insights on different aspects of SEO. The most important aspect is – they will tell you what keywords/phrases you are ranking for and the pages are being served for these keywords.
The other set of free SEO tools that are widely used by the SEO optimizers is the web analytics tools, and they are Google Analytics and the Yandex metrica.
These web analytics tools will give you deeper insights on real time visitors, referring websites (where your visitors are coming from) including social media, goal tracking, and how a visitor interacts with your web pages.
Paid Tools for SEO optimizer
These paid tools are highly sophisticated, advanced, up today and most importantly easy to use SEO premium tools that are used by almost every SEO optimizer.
These are ahrefs group buy, semrush group buy, wordai group buy, moz group buy, buzzsumo group buy, spyfu group buy, grammarly group buy, article forge group buy, and woorank group buy available at cheapest price possible.
- Ahrefs (USD 5)
- Semrush (USD 4)
- Serpstat (USD 3)
- ArticleForge (USD 3)
- WordAi (USD 3)
- Keyword Tool (USD 3)
- Buzzsumo (USD 2.5)
- Moz (USD 2.5)
- SpyFu (USD 2.5)
- Canva (USD 2.5)
- Grammarly (USD 2.5)
- Quetext (USD 2.5)
- Alexa (USD 2.5)
- Woorank (USD 2.5)
- Lynda (USD 2.5)
- Skillshare (USD 2.5)
- Animoto (USD 2.5)
- Piktochart (USD 2.5)
- Crello (USD 2.5)
- PicMonkey (USD 2.5)
Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing Tools
- Ahrefs Agency Account Group Buy
- Semrush Group Buy Account
- StackkThatMoneyy – STMM Forum Group Buy Account – Top Affiliate Forum
- Madsociety Group Buy Account
- Adplesity Native and Mobile Group Buy Account
- Anstrex Native and Push Group Buy Account (Anstrex Ultimate)
- Grammarly Premium Group Buy Account
- Jungle Scout Group Buy Account
- Envato Elements Group Buy Account
- Windows 10 License Genuine Product Key
- HULU PREMIUM ACCOUNT WITH ALL ADDONS – 12 months access
- Netflix Premium 4K and HD for 12 months subscription
- Majestic Group Buy Account
- Adspy Group Buy Account
- Buzzsumo Group Buy Account
- KWfinder Group Buy Account
- Amztracker Group Buy Account
- SpyFu Group Buy Account
- Adplesity native group buy account
- Adplesity Mobile Group Buy Account
- Unbounce Group Buy Account
- MOZ PRO Group Buy Account
- Stock Unlimited Group Buy Account
- NordVPN Group Buy Account – VPN account
- Ispionage Group Buy Account
- Piktochart Group Buy Account
- Article Forge Group Buy Account
- CognitiveSEO Group Buy Account
- WordAI group buy account
- Spyover Group Buy Account
- Domcop Group Buy Account
- AdSector Group Buy Account
- Admobispy Group Buy Account
- Biteable Group Buy Account
- Magicadz Group Buy Account – Cheap Magicadz account
- Advertsuite Group Buy Account
- Adplesity Ecommerce Group Buy Account
- PlaceIt.net Group Buy Account – Cheap PlaceIt account
- Social Ad Scout Group Buy account (socialadscout)
- Adpatrol Group Buy Account – Cheap Adpatrol account
- Spamzilla Group Buy account – Cheap Spamzilla account
- Ecomhunt Group Buy Account – Cheap Ecomhunt account
- iAmAttila forum group buy account
- Alexa Group Buy Account
- Helium10 Group Buy Account – Cheap Helium 10 Account
- Ecominspector Group Buy Account
- Screaming Frog Group Buy Account – 1 year License Key
- Poweradspy Group Buy Account – Best pricing
- Adplesity Push Group Buy Account
- Amazeowl group buy account – Chrome extension reviews
- Viral Launch group buy account – Reviews
- AMZScout group buy account – Reviews
- Udemy group buy account – Reviews
- MerchantWords group buy account – Reviews
- Keepa group buy account – Reviews
- AdPlexity Desktop group buy account – Reviews
- AdPleSity Adult group buy account – Reviews
- NativeAdBuzz group buy account – Reviews
- SaleHoo group buy account – Reviews
- Mobidea Push and Native group buy account – Reviews
- ZIK Analytics group buy account – Reviews
- AMZ Tracker Pro group buy account – Reviews
- Terapeak Pro App group buy account – Reviews
- Sell The Trend group buy account – Reviews
- Adbeat Advanced Group Buy Account – Cheap Pricing
- Freepik group buy account – Search engine of free vector designs reviews
- Pikbest group buy account – High-quality design templates platform reviews
- DijsuForum DiJsuniversity Group Buy Account
- AdPeriscope Group Buy Account – Cheap Pricing
- BigSpy Group Buy Account – Cheap BigSpy Pricing