There could be many reasons why audio on Windows 10 not working; this post offers 6 ways to troubleshoot Windows 10 Audio issues and fix them. If your system does not produce loud sound then you are on the right page; here you’ll get link to download and install Realtek sound manager that lets you enhance soud volume on any Microsoft OS.
NOTE: Since there are thousand of system models and hundreds of manufacturers, you might have to figure our a few things on yourself. You can also watch my video on the same topic below.
I’am going to cover top 6 ways to fix audio/sound problems on Windows 10. If you have Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1; these solutions may work too.
Solutions for Audio Issue
Follow these solutions to fix audio issues on your system and please let me know if you are getting any specific error and if it is fixed following solutions in the video; please help me by sharing this post.
- Audio Jack inserted in to wrong port
- Use inbuilt audio troubleshooter
- Update audio driver from device manager
- Uninstall audio driver from device manager and reboot
- Download & install audio driver from motherboard support page
- Enable Audio on Motherboard BIOS and reboot